Your purpose and passion represent the creative extension of your spirit. Without a doubt, you have the ability to bring your purposeful authenticity to life. To begin this process, ask yourself essential questions and write your answers in your journal. While your passions may presently seem elusive, relax into the thought that they are inside of you right now. All you have to do is peel back a few more layers. The following questions may help you toward this end:
• What brings you joy, pride, and satisfaction?
• What makes you enthusiastic and excited?
• What engages you to the point that you lose track of time?
• When do you feel at peace?
• What did you love to do as a child?
• What makes you feel talented and confident?
• What activities and thoughts are you engaged in when you experience the strongest connection to others, or a pull to use your gift to be of service to them?
• When do you have the most energy?
• When does inspiration and creativity seem to strike?
• When do you feel that you are making your most significant contribution?
You have to know what you are passionate about — and what you want — if you’re to make the deliberate choices that will serve as the building blocks of the expression of your purposeful authenticity.