Email marketing has been around for decades, but it’s only recently that the technology and creative applications have evolved to become a powerful tool. It is predicted that email will be even more important in 2021 than ever before as marketers fight to achieve higher open rates with less time spent on activity management.
The “best email marketing software 2021” is a term that has been used for many years now. In the near future, we will see more companies using email marketing to grow their business. The 10 best email marketing tools and software in 2021 are listed below.
In 2021, most firms will prioritize email marketing, and selecting the correct email marketing platform and provider will have a significant influence on the success of your marketing campaign. In this post, we’ll go through the top 10 email marketing tools and software for small and large organizations and compare them.
What is the difference between an email list and email marketing?
An email list is a collection of people’s names and email addresses who have given you permission to send them promotions, updates, and other information about your company. You may use one of the email marketing platforms listed below to develop your email list and send bulk email alerts to everyone on your list about your company or blog updates, online shop, or other business services.
Why is it vital for a business to have an email list?
For small and large organizations, email marketing is one of the most powerful and profitable marketing tactics. Email marketing has a 4300 percent return on investment, according to the Direct Marketing Association. Furthermore, email marketing provides you entire control and enables you to communicate directly with your consumers all over the globe.
Furthermore, when a subscriber joins your email list via your website and confirms their identity, it indicates that they are really interested in what you have to offer and want to be alerted of any changes to your website. You may also turn your subscribers into paying clients this way.
The Top 10 Email Marketing Software & Tools
There are many email marketing tools and software options available on the internet, but the best email marketing tools should allow you to generate extremely engaging email newsletters with a simple user interface and editing tool.
Marketing automation is a term used to describe a is the ability to send a large number of emails at once without putting in a lot of effort using appropriate email marketing software. Aside from that, a decent email marketing provider will make managing a contact list and tracking the results of your email marketing campaigns a breeze.
Let’s have a look at and evaluate the services of some of the most popular and dependable email marketing service companies. After reading this post, you may select your best email marketing provider depending on your needs and company.
The Top 10 Email Marketing Companies
- Contact at All Times
01. Constant Communication
Constant Contact is one of the world’s most well-known and fastest-growing email marketing businesses. It is the most popular since it is simple to use and has a simple user interface.
You can manage your email lists, email templates, contacts, the marketing calendar, and a variety of other functions with ease. Unlimited emails, simple reporting and monitoring, a free image library, built-in social network sharing capabilities, Facebook ad connection, and a solid eCommerce interface for Shopify businesses are all available.
The following are some of Constant Contact’s additional features:
- Email editor with drag and drop functionality is offered.
- Automated email
- Drip marketing campaigns
- Polls and surveys
- Donations made over the internet
- A/B testing of subject lines
- Small and large organizations should use the best email marketing solution available.
Constant Contact offers a 60-day free trial, which is comparable to other email providers, and their price starts at $20 per month after that.
ActiveCampaign is the second option.
With over 140,000 small company users, ActiveCampaign is an extremely popular email marketing solution. It provides a variety of customer experience automation services, including email marketing, SMS, site messaging, and CRM features, in addition to email marketing.
You may create an automatic marketing sequence using a simple user interface with a visual canvas. It comes with 500+ automation recipes, allowing you to create complex email automation sequences from the ground up. You may test everything from the number of touchpoints to the durations between emails and beyond using A/B split testing.
Other characteristics include:
- For small enterprises, an all-in-one sales and marketing solution
- A built-in CRM system for managing your sales and a live chat feature
- Marketing automation
- Sales automation and CRM
- Excellent customer service and assistance
For small companies, ActiveCampaign is a terrific and economical email marketing solution. They offer a free trial and pricing begins at only $9 per month.
3. Set a benchmark
Benchmark is an affordable, easy-to-use email marketing platform with a nice design. This email marketing software stands out from the competition because to its attractive design and designs. You’ll appreciate it not just because it’s gorgeous, but also because it provides a terrific user experience.
This platform is also ideal for any small company in need of email marketing and automation software that is basic and straightforward to use. It enables you to quickly comprehend your data and make the best impression possible with your contact list.
Other characteristics include:
- Increase engagement with effective emails and campaigns.
- Personalization of the web
- A/B testing and split actions are available.
- Automated emails may help you convert your subscribers into clients.
- With reports, you can track, improve, and develop.
They provide a free trial, which is ideal for small firms just getting started, and their price begins at $13/month.
Sendinblue is a full email SMS platform for organizations, as well as one of the greatest email marketing tools and software. It offers a simple user interface that allows even novices to construct a visually appealing and highly engaging email list.
You may send transactional emails, segment users, and set up follow-up emails automatically. It can also use its Al algorithm to determine the ideal time to send bulk emails, ensuring the best email deliverer.
They’ve also included additional tools like a loading page builder, Facebook ad integration, sales CRM, and live chat.
The following are some of Sendin Blue’s additional features:
- It also provides an SMTP bulk email marketing solution.
- If you have a huge website, it has several useful features.
- Automated content-based emails that are sent in real time
- A basic email editor with drag and drop functionality
- You may send up to 300 emails every day on their free plan.
Their premium options start at $25 per month, and you may add SMS to your account for an additional fee. Pricing is subject to change and is determined on your sending needs.
GetResponse (number 5)
This email marketing service includes a user-friendly interface and a beautiful template. You have complete freedom to build as many autoresponders and newsletters as you like. With these email solutions, you may automate your emails and send them to recipients using SMTP-powered emails.
GetResponse is a simple and effective solution for sending emails, automating your email marketing, and creating pages. With this email marketing tool, you can do almost whatever you want.
The following are some of GetResponse’s distinctive features:
- Connect to your online shop
- Customers should be contacted.
- Website creator
- Paid ads
- Notifications through the web
- Text Message Marketing
- Chat in real time
Their premium plans start at $15 per month for the basic plan and go up to $49 per month for the Plus plan, which is the most popular.
For eCommerce businesses and digital marketers, this email marketing service is a wonderful platform. It comes with a number of capabilities that make marketing automation, sales transmission, and customisation simple.
Drip integrates seamlessly with all website builders, including WordPress and WooCommerce. To collect additional leads, you can quickly add pop-ups and opt-in registration forms to your blog.
Other distinguishing characteristics include:
- Using their clever eCommerce marketing automation, connect and interact with each consumer on a personal level.
- Marketing automation software that is intelligent
- Split testing and smarter email segmentation
- Builder of visual automation workflows
- Support through live chat
- An automated training program as well as in-depth courses are available.
- Notification through SMS
Drip smart eCommerce marketing automation allows you to interact with each consumer on a personal way. The e-Commerce tool displays you just how much money each email marketing campaign brings in.
This is the finest email marketing software for eCommerce websites and enterprises, according to reviews. They provide a free trial, and their monthly subscriptions start at $40 and contain all of their services.
Have you ever questioned why you’re not getting a good return on your investment? This might be due to a spammer email address in your address book. DeBounce, the greatest email validation tool, will come in handy at this point to assist you get rid of spammy and inactive emails.
DeBounce is a useful piece of software that analyzes your email list and helps you clear it of junk, reduce bouncing, and provide integrations. This email marketing solution integrates with third-party email marketing platforms such as Convertkit, Mailchimp, WordPress, and others.
Other characteristics include:
- Remove any email addresses that have been returned as invalid or hard bounced from your database.
- Email Checker on the Go
- All-in-One Domain Checker
- Email addresses with incorrect syntax are deleted from your mailing list right away.
- Anti-greylisting Software
- API for Email Verification
- Options for downloading that may be chosen
- Removal of Spam-traps
DeBounce offers a free trial and a plan that begins at $10 for 5,000 verifications. As the number of verifications grows, so do the plan prices.
HubSpot is number eight on the list.
HubSpot is another strong CRM and email marketing software option. You may start using this program for free and use its amazing automation capabilities to expand your company.
It comes with a variety of themes that you can use to design your own newsletter that suits your brand’s style and color scheme. You may tailor your email for each subscriber on your list using HubSpot CRM, depending on factors like location, device kind, membership list, or any other information you require.
Other characteristics include:
- It’s a drag-and-drop email builder that’s simple to use.
- Send time optimization, high email deliverability, and A/B testing are all options.
- Marketing automation, drip programs, and other features are included.
- Email marketing, automation workflows, CRM, website buildersales tools, operation hub, and more are all included in this all-in-one marketing platform.
- The CRM is included in the free subscription, as are all of HubSpot’s marketing, sales, support, and operations features.
You may send 2,000 emails and store an infinite number of subscribers with their free version. To name a few features, you may design registration and popup forms, manage and monitor your online advertisements, develop landing pages, and much more.
You must pay $45 a month for some advanced features.
ConvertKit (number 9)
Because of its simple user interface, ConvertKit is an useful email marketing software for many individuals, including writers, professional bloggers, and marketers.
With email registration forms, you can quickly provide content upgrades and incentives. You can also use their email service to handle auto-responders and send drip emails. You can simply split subscribers into those who are interested and those who have already bought using this program.
Other characteristics include:
- A/B testing, landing page builders, stunning email templates, and smart workflows are just a few of the features available.
- This is an excellent learning resource.
- Subscriber scoring, a newsletter referral system, sophisticated reporting, and Facebook custom audiences are all included in their Pro package.
- Paid newsletters are tailored to the needs of professional bloggers and content providers.
- From the same platform, you can offer digital items and subscriptions.
- With hours of creative time, create easy, attractive emails that convert.
- Take control of your audience’s connection with you and your company will flourish.
You may sample their service for 14 days for free, and their price begins at $29 per month with a 30-day return period.
Mailchimp is number ten.
Mailchimp is one of the greatest email marketing tools and software for those seeking for a forever-free email marketing service plan. Having an easy-to-use drag-and-drop email builder, grouping contacts into groups, autoresponders, and simple analytics monitoring.
You can build up segments depending on location and auto-configure up delivery timings based on the user’s timezones. You can simply link with Mailchimp if you’re using WordPress, Magneto, or Shopify.
Other characteristics include:
- Email, live chat, and a vast instructional knowledge base are all available for assistance.
- They provide a free subscription that enables you to send 12,000 emails to up to 2,000 subscribers for the rest of your life.
- A marketing tool that is simple to use
- From a single location, create emails, landing pages, social advertisements, postcards, and more.
Mailchimp is a wonderful platform that enables you to send up to 12,000 emails for free and has a monthly price starting at $10.
10 Apps that Make Working From Home Easier
Final Thoughts: Which email marketing service is the best?
The ten email marketing providers described above all feature free levels that can only be used for a short time. If you’re just getting your company off the ground, SendinBlue is the finest free email marketing we can offer since their free plan has no limits on the amount of subscribers you may have. Aside from that, HubSpot and MailChimp also provide free email marketing programs.
Furthermore, we included all of the unique advantages of each email marketing service above, summarized below, and then it’s up to you to decide which email marketing tool is best for your company.
- For small companies, Constant Contact is the best option.
- ActiveCampaign is a good platform for small and large enterprises.
- Benchmark – This is a good tool for agencies.
- SendinBlue is the best email service for transactional communications.
- GetResponse – Excellent for online shops.
- Drip is ideal for small and medium-sized e-Commerce businesses.
- DeBounce – Quickly validates email addresses and prevents spam.
- HubSpot is a great tool for B2B service providers.
- ConvertKit is the best option for bloggers.
- Mailchimp is the best option if you want a free plan.
We hope you found this post useful and informative, and that it provided you with a thorough overview of the top email marketing services for your websites and enterprises. In the comments box below, please share your thoughts on the email marketing platform you’re using.
Also see: How to Write a Thank-You Letter or Email After a Job Interview.
The “best free email marketing software” is a list of the 10 best email marketing tools and software in 2021. The article will also include a brief description of each tool, as well as some pros and cons.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which software is best for email marketing in 2021?
A: This is a question that no software can answer.
Does email marketing still work in 2021?
What is the best email marketing software to choose?
A: I recommend using MailChimp. It has a free plan, and their pricing starts at just $10 per month for 1,000 subscribers.
- email marketing tools 2020
- best email marketing software 2020
- free email marketing tools
- 10 email marketing platform
- best email marketing software for ecommerce