Sharp TV is a technology-oriented company that has been in the business for over 50 years. The company has made many technological breakthroughs and introduced some of the most innovative televisions on the market.
The how to turn on sharp smart tv without remote is a question that appears quite often. This article will explain how to turn on and use Sharp Smart TV without Remote.
Remote controls are essential equipment for controlling a wide range of electrical gadgets. From smart TVs to air conditioners to garage doors, we’ve got you covered. Because these remotes are so readily lost, it may be aggravating to be unable to locate and utilize them. In the case of Smart TVs, not being able to operate the TV without a remote may be very inconvenient. If you have a Sharp Smart TV, there are a few methods to operate it without the need of a remote. You’ll learn how to switch on a Sharp Smart TV without a remote control here.
Sharp is a well-known Japanese company that makes Smart TVs that run on both Android and the popular Roku OS. Sharp’s Smart TVs are popular among customers because of its features, display, and affordability. Smart TVs allow you to stream video from a number of streaming services as long as you have an Internet connection. Everything seems to be in order as long as you have the remote control. But what if you misplace the remote? Is your television proving to be totally useless? Continue reading to learn how to operate the Sharp Smart TV without the need of a TV remote.
Without a remote, how do you turn on a Sharp Smart TV?
You can turn on the Sharp Smart TV without using the remote in a few different ways. There’s also an easy method to utilize it, but you’ll need to have previously set it up and have your TV remote with you.
Method 1: Use the Sharp TV’s buttons
Almost every smart TV includes a set of buttons on each side or at the back of the screen. Power, Volume Up and Down, Channel Up and Down, as well as the menu and Input buttons, will be on the buttons. So, if your remote is broken or missing, utilizing the buttons on the TV to operate some of the fundamental features should be the best option straight immediately. As a result, you may switch on Sharp TV without using the remote control by pressing the Power button.
Method 2: Sharp Android Smart TV Remote Apps
You may use your Android-powered Sharp smart TV to manage your television. You won’t be able to turn it on using the app, but you will be able to manage the rest of the TV’s features with the remote. Here’s how to connect your Android Sharp TV to it.
- Turn on your Sharp Smart TV. If it connects to the wifi, everything will be OK. If this is not the case, go to the next step.
- Connect a USB connected mouse to the TV and go to the upper right corner of the screen to the Settings icon.
- Select Network and Internet from the Settings menu.
- Make sure the WiFi toggle is turned on.
- When you’ve found your network, click it, enter the password, and double-check that it’s linked to the wifi network.
- Make sure your Smart TV has the Android Remote TV (PlayStore) service app installed.
- Now, make sure your Android smartphone is connected to the same wifi network as the TV.
- From the PlayStore, get the Android TV Remote Service app.
- Open the app and begin the process of adding the device.
- Select your Android TV after the app has found it.
- You’ll be prompted to enter a 6-digit code. On your Android TV, the code will be shown.
- You may use the remote app as a remote for the Sharp Smart TV now that it has been connected with the TV.
You Might Also Like | [Guide] How to Download Apps on a Sharp Smart TV
Method 3: Roku Sharp Smart TV Remote Apps
Sharp also makes Smart TVs that run on the popular Roku operating system. RokuOS is quite popular since the TVs are reasonably priced and have a lot of functions. Although you won’t be able to turn on a RokuOS Sharp TV, you will be able to manage it with your phone. Here’s how to go about it.
- From the App Store or Google PlayStore, get the Roku – Official RemoteControl app.
- Make sure your Roku Sharp TV is turned on and connected to the internet.
- Things should be OK because you may have previously linked the TV to your Wifi network before losing your control. Otherwise, try connecting to WiFi using a mouse.
- Ensure that the Roku TV and the mobile phone are both connected to the same wireless network.
- Open the app on your phone or tablet. It will ask you to accept the conditions and provide you with a brief lesson.
- At the bottom of the screen, choose the Devices tab.
- The app will now search for Roku TVs connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Select your TV after you’ve located it.
- You should be able to see the remote control option. The app will now show the remote interface on your phone, which you may immediately manage.
Method 4: Use an infrared receiver phone.
Infrared is integrated into many Android devices on the market. Because all remotes connect with the TV via infrared, you can simply download an app on a device that supports infrared and start controlling your Sharp TV right away. Sharp Smart TVs will be supported by a wide range of applications. You may also use it to turn on and off your Sharp Smart TV. These IR applications are free to download from the PlayStore and only function with devices that have an IR blaster.
That’s all there is to it. Sharp Smart TV may be controlled in four different ways without the need of a TV remote. These techniques are basic and straightforward. When it comes to utilizing the apps as a remote control, though, it’s always preferable to do it while holding the TV remote. Because you’ll need to connect your TV to the internet for this to function. To be on the safe side, if you purchase a new smart TV, it’s ideal if you set up the remote app on your smartphone the first time you use it.
The sharp tv only has one button is a problem that many people have been experiencing. Here are the steps to turn on and use your Sharp Smart TV without a remote.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the power button on a sharp smart TV?
The power button is located on the back of the TV, where its cable connects.
Can you turn on a smart TV without a remote?
Yes, there are several ways to turn on a smart TV without an included remote. For instance, you can use your voice to activate the TV using Amazon Alexa or Google Home. You can also use your smartphone as a remote by downloading apps like Smart Remote Control and iRemoteTV.
How do I get my Sharp TV to turn on?
The best way to turn on your Sharp TV is by using the remote control.
- sharp tv no remote no menu button
- sharp aquos tv has no buttons
- sharp aquos tv manual buttons
- sharp tv remote
- how to reset sharp tv without remote