The Xbox One X is the most powerful console on the market. However, some gamers are reporting a strange error when signing into their Microsoft account after buying one: “Xbox person who bought this needs to sign in.”
The “xbox live status” is a tool that allows users to check their Xbox Live account’s status. The person who bought this needs to sign in error has been reported by many Xbox Live members.
Milan Stanojevic is a writer who lives in Belgrade, Serbia.
Windows & Software Expert
Milan has been fascinated by computers since he was a youngster, and this has led him to be interested in all PC-related technology. He worked as a front-end web developer before joining WindowsReport. Continue reading
16th of March, 2022
Originally published: October 2019
- Many customers have reported being unable to play their favorite games due to the person who purchased this has to sign in Xbox issue.
- If you’re having trouble, consider checking Xbox services and restarting your devices first.
- Setting the console as your home console is a simple way to get rid of this unpleasant error.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose DriverFix to repair a variety of PC issues: This program will maintain your drivers up to date, ensuring that you are protected against frequent computer issues and hardware failure. Check all of your drivers right now in three simple steps:
- DriverFix may be downloaded here (verified download file).
- To discover all faulty drivers, click Start Scan.
- To receive fresh versions of drivers and prevent system failures, go to Update Drivers.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded DriverFix.
Many Xbox One owners have had issues. The person who purchased this must sign in or sign in with the account that purchased the game to avoid console issues, as noted by one user:
So, I purchased a few of digital download games on my account, but I also have two other accounts on that xbox, and they are unable to play without me being logged in. My brother uses my second xbox, which is experiencing troubles, and he wants to play when I’m playing, but he can’t access the games until I’m logged in. How can I make it so that I don’t have to sign in… Is it possible in any way?
Of course, this isn’t the only Xbox One bug you can run against. Some users also stated that the game abruptly ended and that they were unable to read the disc or Blu-ray.
The Xbox One 0x91d70000 issue is known as this, and if you ever encounter it, make sure to check out how to cure it in just a few simple steps.
You won’t be able to play specific games if you get these errors. Fortunately, in today’s post, we’ll attempt to permanently resolve the Person who purchased this has to sign in Xbox problem.
How can I repair the Xbox issue “The person who purchased this needs to sign in”?
1. Verify the availability of Xbox Live services.
- Check the status of Xbox Live Services on your browser.
- The error is most likely caused by a problem with any Xbox Live service.
Even though some users overlook it, it is critical to verify the status of Xbox services first when encountering the person who purchased this has to sign in Xbox problem.
Because service issues are caused by Xbox Live servers, you’ll have to wait for Microsoft to resolve the problem.
2. Turn on your console again.
- For 10 seconds, press and hold the Power button on your console.
- Disconnect the console from the power outlet after it has turned off.
- Leave it unplugged for a minute or two.
- Connect it to a power outlet once again and turn it on.
3. Turn on your router.
- To turn your router off, look for the Power button and push it once.
- Leave the router off for around 30 seconds after it has been turned off.
- Wait for the router to power up after pressing the Power button once more.
- Check whether the issue persists after the router has booted.
More information about this subject may be found here.
4. Log out and back in to your profile
- Select Sign in from the menu bar, then Switch profile from the drop-down menu.
- Log out of your account now.
- Select Sign in by pressing the Xbox button one more.
- Log in by selecting your account once again.
5. Make the console your main console.
- Check that you’re logged in to the account that holds the gaming license for the game you’re attempting to play.
- To access the Guide, press the Xbox button and choose System.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Select My Home Xbox from the Personalization menu.
- Now choose This is going to be my home Xbox.
- Sign in with the account that’s causing the problem and see whether the problem persists.
There you have it, a few fast and simple methods that may be of use to you. On your Xbox One, the person who purchased the game must login in and sign in using the account that purchased the game.
This console is fantastic, however it is prone to causing sporadic and inconvenient faults.
Some customers across the globe have reported that their Xbox One can’t accept game invitations, so if you’re in the same boat, make sure you follow some specific procedures to resolve the issue.
Do you have any further concerns? Please don’t be shy about sharing them with us by writing a remark in the space below.
Was this page of assistance to you? 3
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
There are 6 responses to this post.
The “the person who bought this needs to sign in fix” is a problem that can occur on the Xbox. This error can be fixed by signing into the Xbox account.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you fix the person who bought this needs to sign in Xbox?
A: Sign out of the Xbox.
How do you fix the person who bought this game needs to sign in?
A: Press the PS button on your controller to sign in.
Why is my fortnite saying the person who bought this needs to sign in?
A: You need to sign in with a PSN ID. If it is not your main account, you will have to make one on the store page and then link it up through the consoles parental controls menu.
- ‘the person who bought this needs to sign in’ error on xbox, and how to fix it
- the person who bought this needs to sign in 0x803f9006
- xbox error code 0x803f9006
- the person who bought this needs to sign in 2021
- the person who bought this needs to sign in halo infinite