This is the first year of our second decade, and we want to make it a memorable one. We have some big plans that can’t wait until January 2019!
The “ember sword” is a great lore update. The character creation updates are also very interesting and the end-of-year wrap-up was well done.
Profane, the full-loot PvP sandbox, continues to utilize Twitter as a sounding board for its various updates and concept previews, and since we haven’t checked in in a while, let us to take a look back at the most recent series of tweet threads the account has sent out.
- We’ll start with some folklore about someone’s unpleasant meeting with a necromantic sect. Warning: the ending isn’t especially happy.
- Then there’s a character creation screen update, which shows a current version of the UI in question, but the post warns that further changes are coming and that fans shouldn’t become “too attached” to the peek.
- Birds! Specifically, a brightly colored flamingo-like creature that players may encounter during the alpha. Take a look at it. It fascinates me.
- Finally, the developers have assessed their progress in 2021, and while the team at Insane Studio wasn’t able to meet all of their goals – particularly in terms of testing timelines – the team is “confident the decisions we’ve made are the right ones in the long run, for the success of our game,” according to the thread.
The final article also included a year-in-review film, which can be watched below, that aggregates all of the developers’ efforts to this point.
Twitter is the source of this information (1, 2, 3, 4)
Previous articleMassivelyOP’s Golden Yachties 2021: Best and Worst
Watch This Video-
- create a character
- code vein character creation
- skyrim character creation